Seismologists say Seahawks fans shook the ground under Seattle’s CenturyLink Field during Saturday’s 23-15 defeat of the New Orleans Saints, causing another fan-generated earthquake.
@WhatTheFFacts: The Seattle Seahawks fans have caused two earthquakes.
The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown run was likely greater than Lynch’s famous “beast quake” touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- ICYMI:Deion Sanders sends out his first scholarship and it is to the best defensive tackle in the nation… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Waiver Wire nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/OYFBqqt5JM
about 47 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Target Leaders After 2 Weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/target… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZwCPZuhr12
about 50 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago