Tony Romo knows about the San Francisco 49ers and he expects their defense to come to play, but boy did he have huge praise for Niners defensive end Justin Smith.
“So, I expect them to double Dez Bryant and come out there and do some things that give me trouble. We’re going to have to prepare for that and be ready.”
In particular, Romo is most concerned about inside linebacker Patrick Willis and defensive lineman Justin Smith, who has a penchant for dominating offensive linemen and wreaking havoc on quarterbacks.
“They’re as respected individuals as I’ve had to go against,” Romo said. “Their respect across the league is at the highest level. Justin Smith might have been the best player in the NFL over the course of the last five years.
That is a pretty amazing quote from Tony Romo.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I love this photo! twitter.com/jimmyreu81/sta…
about 29 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Marshaun Jones, DT, Valley City State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/marsha… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ovurton Gates, DB, Faulkner University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/ovurto… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1PWctxSWNY
about 51 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Luke Lodini, OL, SUNY Brockport nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/luke-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3FzIlqaCUO
about 1 hour ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brandon Ruffin, CB, Shepherd University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/brando… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Matt Waletzko. Together we...