The Seattle Seahawks defense has been smazing over the past two years, but could they be facing a very rare scenario?
The Hawks face the Denver Broncos who they demolished in the Super Bowl last year. The problem is the Seahawks have lost multiple key players since last year’s main event.
Another thing is the last time the Seahawks lost two consecutive games in a row was 2012 when the Seahawks lost to the Lions and 49ers.
In that loss to the Lions in 2012 it was also the last time the Seahawks defense allowed a three touchdown performance to Matthew Stafford. Well last week the Chargers and Philip Rivers scored 3 touchdowns through the air.
@NFL_Stats: Philip Rivers became the 1st QB with 3 TD passes against the #Seahawks since Stafford in Week 8 of 2012
The big problem is Peyton Manning is just three touchdowns away from becoming the second player in NFL history to throw for 500 career touchdowns. If Manning can hit the 500 mark the Seahawks could be in trouble.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Bayley Blanchard, WR, West Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/bayley… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:Both the Pac-12 and the Mountain West are back playing football in the fall!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:ESPN reporter Mark Jones says he does not want a police escort because he does not want to get sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Are the Dolphins scared to play Tua because he has still not been hit? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tua-2/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago