Today the Kansas City Chiefs received some good news according to Pro Football Talk. According to Mike Florio of PFT the X-rays were negative on the ankle injured by Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles on Sunday.
It doesn’t mean Charles will be back in action next week. An MRI on Monday is likely, which will reveal the extent of any damage to the ligaments holding the ankle together.
If Charles has ligament damage he could be out for quite some time. So while it is good that the ankle is not broken, if there is ligament damage the problem could be worse. Remember folks, a ligament damage is worse than a break 99 percent of the time.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Great opportunity for small schoolers! Must check it out twitter.com/cgssmall/statu…
about 6 mins ago
- Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Jeffrey Gunter nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jeffre… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Vq3MZQvOca
about 7 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Great News, but is it the dreaded high ankle sprain?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kenny Pickett, QB, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ryan-p… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Week 12 Recap: Los Angeles Chargers vs Buffalo Bills ift.tt/39qKbxK
about 20 mins ago