Cardinals placed OLB John Abraham on injured reserve with a concussion, ending his season.
Abraham’s Week 1 concussion proved to be too much to overcome for the 36-year-old. After suffering the injury, Abraham went home to contemplate his future. He returned to the team this week, but couldn’t pass the concussion protocol.
The Cardinals recently signed Victor Butler to hopefully fill the void of missong Abraham.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Greg is getting it! I’ll be over soon twitter.com/gregtompsett/s…
about 1 min ago
- I didn’t say it! But I agree! He is the best punter available and he would be loved by Mike Tomlin twitter.com/colin_dunlap/s…
about 2 mins ago
- I doubt @PatMcAfeeShow will answer! I wish he would because he knows Marquette should be in the league. He said it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- That happened twice and Jack Del Rio said no more. Guess how many he had after that? Yep, check that out he liste… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Keep spreading this question! It should be trending! twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 17 mins ago