This week the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were busy working out players. They worked out several veteran cornerbacks including Derek Cox, and Crezdon Butler who the signed, but also worked out former Baylor Running back Lache Seastrunk according to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun.
Bucs tried out Derek Cox and Brandon Hartston, Charley Hughlett, Kasey Redfern, Lache Seastrunk, signed Crezdon Butler, Adrian Robinson
Seastrunk was a former draft pick of the Washington Redskins, but has a hard time sticking with an NFL team.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Remember the Rogers Centre twitter.com/CFL_News/statu…
about 37 mins ago
- Close Contact tracing....... twitter.com/RapSheet/statu…
about 38 mins ago
- I talked to several scouts who said @Bigdawgchris1 right now is the second-best offensive tackle in the NFL Draft b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- We checked out former Florida State tight end @T_mckitty and wrote up this piece. Find out more about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Check out our latest story on @race_ya_boyz the @LSUfootball rising star. I wish they would get him the ball more,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago