Buffalo Bills fans a few years ago were upset when the team decided to part ways with Andy Levitre. Well Bills fans according to the Titans beat writers, it has not worked out very well for Levitre in Tennessee. A matter of fact, he is about to get benched.
@PaulKuharskyNFL After Cincy game, Whiz said no one’s roles were safe moving forward. Think we see Lewan start at LG or RT in Indy? #PKmail
— Elijah Anderson (@monkE21) September 26, 2014
Paul Kuharsky: I’ll be very surprised if they make the move this week. But I do think Andy Levitre has to start playing better or he’s in trouble. On the radio Friday, I asked GM Ruston Webster how much the big investment they made in Levitre as a free-agent signee last year preserves his status. He said everyone has to play well and contribute to wins and pointed out the Titans have invested a great deal into Taylor Lewan as well.
@PaulKuharskyNFL #PKmail Levitre’s poor play has been evident for the last year. Which way is the arrow pointing for Schwenke and Warmack?
— Brandon Knecht (@BKnechtion) September 26, 2014
Paul Kuharsky: I think the arrow is up on both center Brian Schwenke and right guard Chance Warmack. There is still progress to be made. But they are both getting better and still have a lot of upside.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Morgan State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/matthe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mike Boykin, DL, North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZE7Q6TYExP
about 17 mins ago
- D'Eriq King with an absolute dime right there
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Clay Legault, OL, Merrimack College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/clay-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Sabres Top-Tier Talent is For Real (Part 1 of 2) ift.tt/2FQ51tC
about 2 hours ago