Andre Johnson has been an animal since entering in the NFL, but he has not been very good at getting in the end zone over the past 26 games including the playoffs. Shoot to be honest in the past three seasons including the playoffs Johnson has only scored a touchdown in 6 games. That is only 6 games with scoring a touchdown in 36 games. While he has averaged some decent yardage in many of those games, teams are keeping him out the end zone. We cannot blame him for everything because his quarterback play has been pretty bad.
It just makes you wonder if Johnson has been figured out by defenses? Andre Johnson is on my fantasy football team, and if I wouldn’t have began research I would not have found out this statistic. I guess I never really paid attention to the stat sheets when it came to Andre Johnson. Well, I learned something today which is if Andre Johnson is not against the Colts you might not want to start Johnson if you are looking for a touchdown. Johnson has 3 of his 10 touchdowns against their division rival Colts. Just a heads up.
Do you feel Andre Johnson is falling off? Let us know on Twitter @DraftDiamonds
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:QB Playground Edition: Who’s Swinging Up, Who’s Sliding Down? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/WjyWxpoygh
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Breaking: Bears poach DT Daniel McCullers from the Steelers practice squad - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/daniel…
about 35 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tevin Singleton, CB, Bowie State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/tevin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Colin Kaepernick calls Law Enforcement “White Supremacist Institution” and wants to abolish Police… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago