This is horrible news for the Broncos. Wes Welker is being looked at by trainers for a possible concussion.
@MikeKlis: Wes Welker getting evaluated for possible concussion.
Welker is one of Peyton’s favorite targets and the team is going to need to take the standard protocol for a concussion.
Welker is likely done for tonight.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors | Mark Andrews Injury Update | When will he return from COVID?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors | Nelson Agholor Injury Update | Has not practiced yet this week… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Chris Carson Injury Update, Seahawks RB practiced but is he 100%… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for December 3, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Wes Bowers, LB, Georgetown University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/wes-bo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago