The Minnesota Vikings and their former punter Chris Kluwe said Friday they reached an out-of-court settlement that will prevent him from suing the team.
Kluwe threatened to sue for more than $10 million because the team wouldn’t release the full investigation into his claims about what he said was a culture of discrimination.
In Star Tribune, Clayton Halunen, Kluwe’s attorney, said a statement about the settlement would be issued Monday with a tentative news conference on Tuesday.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/pat-fr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/6ZgSUIddJK
about 11 mins ago
- Top Fantasy Streamers for Week 12 ift.tt/39fay9I
about 17 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Football: Week 12 Waiver Wire Report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/SzjuQpUTOs
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: D’Wayne Eskridge, WR/DB, Western Michigan University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/dwayne… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Oh No!!!! Ravens about to mess up Thanksgiving
about 34 mins ago