Head coach Dennis Allen said preliminary reports indicated that Kasa had torn his left anterior cruciate ligament after getting tangled up with Dallas cornerback Ryan Smith during a one-on-one drill.
“If that’s the case, he would be done for the year,” Allen said.
This is bad news, but I expect the Raiders to look for another tight end soon.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- That was a fumble and the Rams recovered for a touchdown they throw the flag to fast for that old man
about 29 mins ago
- That should be a touchdown
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:Jets RB La’Mical Perine will miss several weeks with an ankle injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/lamica… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Very concerning. The Fantasy Doctors believe the injury to Joe Burrow is worse than originally thought. He could mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago