Today the New England Patriots released several players to get them to 75. One of the biggest surprises was cornerback Jemea Thomas who was drafted in the sixth round by the Pats this year.
Patriots waived DT Ben Bass, CB Travis Hawkins, WR Derrick Johnson, LB Deontae Skinner, DB Jemea Thomas and WR Wilson Van Hooser.
Patriots also placed RB Tyler Gaffney (knee surgery) and LB Cameron Gordon (undisclosed) on injured reserve, ending their seasons.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fanelli’s Fave Five Prop Bets for TNF: Washington Football Team vs. Dallas Cowboys ift.tt/33ifw1C
about 35 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/giovan…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Teddy Bridgewater Injury Update, Teddy is practicing today…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ulTnhIDe2o
about 48 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/KPkbAFRkx4
about 49 mins ago