Eric Ebron was not looking like a first round pick in the Detroit Lions early practices. A matter of fact, the former UNC tight end was dropping everything. Well that all changed over the weekend when Ebron caught a long touchdown pass in a weekend scrimmage. He said that it was the first moment where he realized he was just playing the game instead of thinking about what he was supposed to be doing.
“I’ve already hit my rookie wall,” Ebron said, via the Detroit Free Press. “I felt like that last week of the learning process and getting over the curve, that was it for me. Now it’s about staying true to who I am and doing everything that got me here, and better.”
Ebron will be a very productive player in the NFL. He is a very special player and I expect huge things from him in 2014. If he can get over that learning curve watch out. The Lions could be dangerous with Golden Tate, Ebron and Megatron.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: George Kittle Injury Update, Should you keep him or drop him in Fantasy?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:Cowboys Strength and Conditioning Coach Markus Paul passed away at the age of 54… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Seahawks are working out WR Darvin Kidsy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/darvin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ErrVA9U22F
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago