Michael Bowie was the starting tackle for the Seattle Seahawks last year. The team released him the other day hoping he would clear the waiver wire. Well that was not the case and now the team loses their former starting tackle. Here are the four teams that put in claims.
@ProFootballTalk: Per source, Saints, Cowboys, Patriots also made waivers claim for Seahawks RT Michael Bowie, who was waived/injured. Browns had priority.
The Browns will likely stash him on IR after finals cuts. Bowie will likely compete for a starting spot in 2015.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- WOW twitter.com/CourtneyRCroni…
about 10 mins ago
- Heat Still Sticking to 2021 Master Plan ift.tt/2J5aGhb
about 12 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Jets RB La’Mical Perine will miss several weeks with an ankle injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/lamica… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/cfry02CAmw
about 16 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Studs: Week 11 Fantasy Football players who dominated nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xT1OIbbPfc
about 21 mins ago