The St. Louis Rams are a team on the rise in the NFL. They have a very talented defense along with many players on offense that could have big years. Which of these players can best help your fantasy team this year?
Star: Zac Stacy (RB)
13 Stats: 250 carries-976 yards-7 TDs
Why He’s a Star: Stacy put up solid numbers his rookie numbers and will look to improve them in 2014. Even though Tre Mason was drafted and will steal some carries, look for Stacy to eclipse the 1000-yard mark and put up 40+ catches. Stacy has the potential to be a lower end RB1.
Avoid: Kenny Britt (WR)
13 Stats: 11 catches-96 yards (with Tennessee)
Why to Avoid: Britt couldn’t stay out of trouble with the Titans and is looking for redemption in St. Louis. He will start this year, but his history of trouble and injuries is something I look to usually avoid in fantasy football. I’d let someone else take a chance on Britt.
Sleeper: Sam Bradford (QB)
Why He’s A Sleeper: Most people are avoiding Sam Bradford in fantasy football. I think he has definite value as a QB2. Before his torn ACL last year, Bradford threw for 14 TDs and only 4 INTs. Bradford will not put up spectacular numbers, but he will be consistent enough to have on your bench.
IDP to Watch: Alec Ogletree (LB)
13 Stats: 94 tackles-23 assists-1.5 sacks-1 INT
Why: Most people think of James Laurinaitis first when St. Louis LBs are being discussed. However, the real IDP star is Alec Ogletree. He put up amazing numbers his rookie season and should continue to thrive with the Rams. He has the potential to accumulate 100+ solo tackles this season.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Heads hand out their Pro Bowl Votes, Josh Allen and Big Ben both snubbed? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/pro-bo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: RaeQwon Greer, DB, Alfred University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/raeqwo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- I know tons of agents are looking for someone to make highlights for their clients. Listen make sure you hit up ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 60 mins ago
- We have been interviewing some big-time prospects already, and we are adding @GioNFLDraft into the mix. He is a be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kylin Hill, RB, Mississippi State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/kylin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago