Roddy White promised a month back that the duo in Atlanta of Julio Jones and himself would regain the title for best wide receiver duo in the NFL. Well today Alex Marvez spoke with Julio Jones who confirmed this report. Jones feels the two could be unstoppable in 2014.
“There ain’t no telling,” Jones told FOXSports.com’s Alex Marvez. “Me and Rod — 1,500, 2,000 (yards) … You never know what we can do out there.”
If Jones and White were to go over 1,500 yards each they would be the first in NFL history to accomplish the mission. There have been two close calls, but no team has ever had two players finish with 1,500 yards. If they do accomplish this goal they will definitely regain the top spot, what do you think?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Draft Buzz: Catching up With Coastal Carolina DT C.J. Brewer nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/c-j-br… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EqP7IykEcT
about 10 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina TE Isaiah Likely nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/isaiah… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Va8GnYvlc0
about 11 mins ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Week 13 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bxYtKagN3x
about 13 mins ago
- Had it 14 hours ago twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 17 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Richard LeCounte, S, University of Georgia nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/richar… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bGJYRQEFBy
about 56 mins ago