Eagles LB Travis Long tore the ACL in his left knee during the team’s preseason finale Thursday night.
@LesBowen: As @Jeff_McLane reported, Eagles LB Travis Long tore ACL vs. Jets, source confirms. Long could play inside and outside; inside really weak
Long was on the Eagles practice squa all last year and was expected to make the roster this year. Long will be stashed on the I/R.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Then you don’t need it! twitter.com/bullittteam/st…
about 39 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- We just hit 30k on the Dow Jones!!! Ground Breaking
about 55 mins ago
- There it is!!!! twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/st…
about 57 mins ago
- Yesterday the Buccaneers had like 4 drops from Leonard Fournette when they have one of the best receiving backs of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago