Today the Dolphins are trying to find a veteran back up quarterback. The team is searching for a player that can come in and make an impact from day one. We already reported that Rex Grossman would be in for a workout but the team will also conduct work outs with John Skelton the former Cardinals quarterback and Brady Quinn the former first round draft pick of the Cleveland Browns.
In my opinion, Rex Grossman is the best of all three, but why no TEBOW?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fitchburg State Freshman football player Desmond Clayton shot and killed at a house party… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Draft Buzz: Catching up with Oregon State CB Nahshon Wright nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nahsho… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ieS9dk3azw
about 60 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Steelers are expected to sign LS Christian Kuntz to their practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago