DeMarcus Ware was a beast last night for the Broncos. In his brief work, Ware recorded a quarterback sack, stuffed a run at the line of scrimmage, and recorded two more quarterback pressures. His best play was wiped out by a penalty, but it showed that Ware is feeling like his old self.
Not only did the fans love it, his coach also felt the presence.
“I felt his presence,” Broncos coach John Fox said via the Denver Post.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Javonte Williams, RB, University of North Carolina… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Kenny Golladay Injury Update, The hip could keep the Lions WR out again… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Seahawks signed WR Darvin Kidsy to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/darvin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vYDVk9XBHF
about 35 mins ago
- ICYMI:Vikings WR Adam Thielen has been taken off the COVID-19 list, EXPECT HIM TO PLAY week 13… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Betting Strategy – How to Profit Betting on Football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-be… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/IMckpYxJiE
about 44 mins ago