When you think of the best wide outs in the NFL, you automatically think Megatron, and that is fine. He is by far the best wide out, but there is a new wide out that is in his contract year who is expected to shine in 2014. Dez Bryant of the Cowboys, is Bovada’s second odds favorite to lead the league in receiving yards.
I expect Dez Bryant to have a huge year in 2014, I would not be surprised if he ended the season with 10 plus touchdowns and 1500 yards.
Who will lead the League in Receiving Yards in the 2014 Regular Season?
1. Calvin Johnson 13/5
2. Dez Bryant 15/2
T3. Julio Jones 8/1
T3. Demaryius Thomas 8/1
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for July 30, 2021 | Roster Cuts, Signings, and Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/transa… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/GOaRfoBJfr
about 27 mins ago
- Teven Jenkins is dealing with a back injury
about 33 mins ago
- Former Alabama high school football star charged with killing a Police Officer in Selma, Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Bug Howard signed by the Bills
about 35 mins ago
- Kyree Young a talented three star recruit running back with over 15 offers shot and killed nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/07/kyree-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...