The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will be another running back short. Today the team lost draft pick Charles Sims to a broken foot. This is a huge loss, because the team had big plans for the rookie back this year.
@NFL_ATL: Bucs rookie RB Charles Sims out 12-14 weeks with ankle surgery. Candidate for IR/Designated to return.
@RavensInsider: Buccaneers rookie running back Charles Sims broke his ankle, to have surgery
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: George Kittle Injury Update, Should you keep him or drop him in Fantasy?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Last Chance:Cowboys Strength and Conditioning Coach Markus Paul passed away at the age of 54… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago