Denver Broncos running back Montee Ball will undergo an appendectomy Monday but is expected to be ready for the regular-season opener against the Indianapolis Colts, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Broncos RB Montee Ball will undergo an appendectomy today but is expected to be ready for regular-season opener vs. Colts, per source.
Ball, after some early fumble troubles — he lost three fumbles in the team’s first 10 games — settled in nicely as a rookie after being selected in the second round of last April’s draft.He didn’t lose the ball the remainder of last season and finished with 559 yards rushing and four touchdowns. His 4.7 yards per carry was tops among the team’s top three backs.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Did the Raiders RB suffer a serious injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/josh-j…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Report, Giants QB suffered a hamstring injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/daniel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Week 12 Recap: New York Giants vs. Cincinnati Bengals ift.tt/2JtgeSx
about 43 mins ago
- Joey Slye has guns and hit it 60 yards, to the Left DAMN that was ugly
about 52 mins ago
- Joey Slye has guns, he can hit a 60
about 54 mins ago