Chicago Bears suspend TE Martellus Bennett for body-slamming rookie Kyle Fuller in practice on Monday.
According to Aaron Wilson of National Football Post, Bennett was fined and suspended.
The Chicago Bears have fined and suspended tight end Martellus Bennett for conduct detrimental to the team.
Bears general manager Phil Emery announced the suspension today.
It stems from Bennett getting into a practice fight with rookie cornerback Kyle Fuller.
Bennett then argued with wide receiver Brandon Marshall after taking down Fuller, a first-round draft pick from Virginia Tech.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors | Josh Allen Injury Update | All eyes on Bills QB’s ankle and knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/jeremi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors | Christian McCaffrey Injury Update | Will McCaffrey return in 2020?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Eric Stokes, CB, University of Georgia nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/eric-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Christian Barmore, DL, University of Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/christ… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago