The Minnesota Vikings and tight end Kyle Rudolph have agreed to a five-year contract extension, the team announced Sunday night.
The extension is worth about $36.5 million over the five years, according to NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport making Rudolph the fifth-highest paid NFL tight end by average annual salary.
“I’m extremely excited to get this extension completed and continue my career with the Minnesota Vikings. I’ve said all along I wanted to stay in Minnesota,” Rudolph said in a statement released by the team. “I love the fans, the community and, most importantly, I’m excited about where this team is going. I’m looking forward to the 2014 season and helping this organization reach our ultimate goal.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Corrigan’s Gambling Corner: Thanksgiving Day ift.tt/3maw5nL
about 26 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds: 2021 NFL Mock Draft – Version 1.0 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/2021-n… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/GOalgH7ITR
about 30 mins ago
- Draft Buzz: Catching up with Mississippi State University DB Shawn Preston nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/shawn-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Nico Collins, WR, University of Michigan nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nico-c… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/CtIySTio4e
about 49 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Tariq Castro-Fields, CB, Penn State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tariq-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/AyXCWMyx0R
about 51 mins ago