According to Forbes, three of the five NFL franchise reside in the NFC East. The Giants, Cowboys and Redskins are all in the too five according to Gil Brandt.
@Gil_Brandt: NFL’s 5 most valuable franchises (via @Forbes):
The Eagles were ranked 17th in Forbes’ 50 Most Valuable Sports Teams, the least valuable of the four NFC East teams.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Middle Tennessee WR C.J. Windham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/c-j-wi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/rondal… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Calais Campbell positive too twitter.com/rapsheet/statu…
about 33 mins ago
- Two Primetime games lost because of COVID I’d be pissed too twitter.com/rapsheet/statu…
about 39 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: David Montgomery Injury Update, Is he playing week 12? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/david-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/mtilo2rCFp
about 43 mins ago