The NFL will limit the number of underclassmen who can receive evaluations for the draft to five from a single school, although special exceptions will be allowed.
Concerned about the record 107 underclassmen who applied for this year’s draft, and with 37 of them not selected, the league’s College Advisory Committee developed new guidelines for players considering forfeiting their final years of eligibility.
Only two schools, LSU and California, had more than five underclassmen in this year’s draft. Six of LSU’s seven players were chosen, while only two of the six from Cal were drafted.
This is not good news for players that attend schools such as Alabama, and LSU who are stacked with NFL talent. This could affect recruiting as well as well for players, but something needed to happen. This is great news for the NFL and NCAA schools.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Wyatt Davis, OL, Ohio State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/wyatt-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Cr4hgZF8ba
about 35 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Week 13 Injury Report, What Running Backs will play this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/injury… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 46 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Week 13 Injury Report, Quarterbacks and Tight Ends nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/injury… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ksKn4crLuS
about 49 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Week 13 Injury Report, What Wide Receivers will play this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/injury… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- ICYMI:Texas high school football player ejected from the game, and he viciously tackles the ref (VIDEO)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago