New York Giants owner Steve Tisch does not like the media attention that Johnny Manziel has been receiving. According to TMZ Sports, he claims he would be worried if Johnny was on the Giants roster.
If Johnny Manziel was one of my players, I’d be “concerned” about the 21-year-old prodigy.
Tisch was out in Beverly Hills yesterday when we asked if Manziel’s partying habits should sound any alarms for the honchos at the Cleveland Browns organization. And while Tisch praised the ownership in Cleveland and made it clear he’s rooting for Johnny to be a success in the NFL, he told us he’d be worried about the kid if he played for the G-Men.
“I think if you sorta look at the culture and the history of the Giants, [Johnny] really doesn’t fit the profile of, historically, NY Giants football players. We have a fantastic quarterback who I hope has another amazing season,” Tisch explained … adding, “I wish Manziel all the best.”
I am not sure if any team would be pumped with Johnny’s behavior lately. Would you be worried about “Johnny”?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: D.J. Moore Injury Update, Panthers WR suffered an Ankle/Achilles injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Did the Raiders RB suffer a serious injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Report, Giants QB suffered a hamstring injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Chargers are working out P Lachlan Edwards, K Cole Tracy, and K JJ Molson… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Tyler Witt, OL, Western Kentucky nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago