Michael Irvin did an interview with the
Dan Le Batard Show about Cris Carter’s comments on Josh Gordon. Irvin knows a thibg or two about problems off the field, and finally came clean about Cris Carter’s comments to Irvin’s wife.
Le Batard was asking Irvin thought about Carter saying the Cleveland Browns should cut the troubled Gordon, and out came a story about Carter approaching Irvin’s wife, telling her to leave him, Wow.
“For Josh, maybe it’s the worst thing, and I’m going to put a little personal [spin] on this even though I love Cris to death,” Irvin said. I don’t know what year it was we were in the Pro Bowl. And all Cris is trying to do, he’s just trying to share his experiences.
“He said to my wife — he said to my wife, ‘You know, Michael would never come out of this problem until you leave him. Till you leave him. For years, I’ve held it. I’ve never shared that with anybody. I’ve never in my life shared that with anybody. I was so irked with Cris because he was out of line then. His ass is out of line now. He is out. Of. Line.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- TNF Fantasy Preview: Houston Texans vs. Detroit Lions ift.tt/3l7bG1m
about 7 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Teddy Bridgewater Injury Update, Teddy is practicing today… nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/teddy-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/darren… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/P2MLNZD712
about 34 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Kyler Murray Injury Report, Can you fire him up this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Middle Tennessee WR C.J. Windham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/c-j-wi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/om2LHmDjec
about 47 mins ago