Raiders Matt Schaub has thrown for more than 4,000 passing yards in three seasons and eclipsed 3,000 yards in an additional season. He has 24,254 total passing yards in his career so far with a 64.0 completion rate.
He has new weapons in Oakland who has spent their money wisely on signing veterans to give the locker room a winning experience. The team signed several Super Bowl Champions to come in and bring a new atmosphere.
The Raiders have weapons for Schaub and I feel he will be a huge steal in fantasy. He could easily win Comeback Player of the Year. It should come between Schaub and Eli Manning. Both were horrendous last season.
If The Raiders keep Denarius Moore along with Rod Streater, James Jones and Greg Little the team will be stacked at the WR position. I like this fit and feel Schaub will succeed in Fantasy.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- TNF Fantasy Preview: Houston Texans vs. Detroit Lions ift.tt/3l7bG1m
about 15 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Teddy Bridgewater Injury Update, Teddy is practicing today… nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/teddy-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/darren… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/P2MLNZD712
about 42 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Kyler Murray Injury Report, Can you fire him up this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Middle Tennessee WR C.J. Windham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/c-j-wi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/om2LHmDjec
about 55 mins ago