I have been watching football a very long time, and I never knew that an NFL team had pulled off a three peat. I remember the Buffalo Bills going to the Super Bowl 4 straight times and losing, but I had no idea that the “Cheese Heads” from Wisconsin won not only one 3-peat, but went back-to-back-to-back TWICE.
The Green Bay Packers are the only team in NFL history to win three straight NFL championships. The Packers first pulled off the trifecta from 1929 through 1931. The team repeated the feat 34 years later when they again won three straight titles (1965-67).
You have to respect what the Green Bay Packers did, and now I know why everyone loves the Packers.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Falcons WR Julio Jones could end up being a game-time decision week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Week 11 Recap: Los Angeles Rams vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers ift.tt/35Zgceb
about 12 mins ago
- Did You See This:Will Raheem Mostert return from injury this week? His coach is hopeful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago