According to Jeff Legwold of ESPN.com, the Broncos’ tight end who just finished off a 12-touchdown, Pro Bowl season sought out some advice from Future Hall of Famer Tony Gonzalez.
“For me, it was understanding how you continue to play at a high level,” Thomas said. “What do you do to prepare for games? What do you do to get the most out of practice? Just some things that only a future Hall of Famer and a 17-year veteran would know.”
You have to love that Thomas is striving for the best. He already has amazing talents and if he can learn something from the best in the game, it will only make him better.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: D.J. Moore Injury Update, Panthers WR suffered an Ankle/Achilles injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Did the Raiders RB suffer a serious injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Report, Giants QB suffered a hamstring injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Chargers are working out P Lachlan Edwards, K Cole Tracy, and K JJ Molson… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Tyler Witt, OL, Western Kentucky nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago