According to Cincinnati.com, Giovani Bernard could become a huge option in Fantasy Football if you are looking for a running back. Last year Bernard had a very solid season finishing the year with 695 yards on the ground and another 500 yards through the air. According to this stat line Bernard could touch the ball around 300 times.
UNDERRATED STORYLINE: Feature of Giovani Bernard
His ability won’t be new this year and much talk early will revolve around new offensive toy Hill. But this team will feature Bernard early and often. His expansion as a receiver will only help create a scenario where he can crack 70 receptions and 230 carries for 300-plus total touches. Buckle up.
Last year on 170 carries Bernard had 695 yards and 5 touchdowns. If you add another 30 carries he could eclipse the 800 to 900 mark. Last year Bernard had a total of 226 total touches. If you put the ball in his hands an additional 74 times, who knows what he is capable.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- One great quote twitter.com/rossdellenger/…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for December 3, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors | David Johnson Injury Update | He was activated from IR nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/david-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors | Joe Mixon Injury Update | Will he return in 2020? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/joe-mi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/UN0xCnT8bj
about 49 mins ago
- Did You See This:The Colts need to call the Eagles after the season and try to pry away Carson Wentz… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago