X-Rays taken on Giant linebacker Jameel McClain’s foot were negative, According to the Newark Star-Ledger.
McClain, who has been standing in as the Giants middle linebacker while Jon Beason recovers from his own foot issue, was carted off the practice field Tuesday with some discomfort around the front of his left foot.
Linebackers are dropping like crazy, so this is huge news that McClain will be fine.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Richard LeCounte, S, University of Georgia nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/richar… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bGJYRQEFBy
about 27 mins ago
- Fanelli’s Fave Five Prop Bets Special: Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers ift.tt/37yJBeW
about 28 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Seth Williams, WR, Auburn University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/seth-w… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/F1A9zHBW2G
about 49 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Alex Leatherwood, OL, University of Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/alex-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/25TgtWGIlr
about 60 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Javonte Williams, RB, University of North Carolina nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/javont… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago