Come on Bryant McKinnie, The former Dolphin’s fancy car has been REPO’D after he stiffed his lawyers on a HUGE bill.
According to TMZ, Bryant never paid his Florida lawyers more than $20k in bills, fees and penalties stemming from work they did several years ago.
The lawyers sued and got a judgement for $21,354.69, but McKinnie never paid — so the court sent a repo man to collect Bryant’s 2012 Infiniti QX56, so they could auction it off to pay back the attorneys..
McKinnie was just in the funny papers after he stiffed a strip club establishment on a $375k bill.
Come on Bryant, pay your “Just Debts”….
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/pat-fr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/6ZgSUIddJK
about 10 mins ago
- Top Fantasy Streamers for Week 12 ift.tt/39fay9I
about 15 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Football: Week 12 Waiver Wire Report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/SzjuQpUTOs
about 21 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: D’Wayne Eskridge, WR/DB, Western Michigan University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/dwayne… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Oh No!!!! Ravens about to mess up Thanksgiving
about 32 mins ago