T.J. Ward was passed up on by the Browns when the team ran out and signed Donte’ Whitner. Ward ended up signing with the Denver Broncos, and what an amazing signing it was. The former Brown took a subtle shot at the Browns losing culture according to the Broncos website.
“Nothing against Cleveland but this is a winning culture,” Ward said following the team’s OTAs in a story on DenverBroncos.com. “They’re used to winning and you treat all things the same way, period: with a preparation to win. That’s how the coaches treat you and that’s how the players treat each other. You expect everybody to know their job, do their job and do it the right way.”
It is not fair to judge the Browns on their past experience until you see their new coaching staff in action. I feel the Browns will be better than expected but this was still a shot at his former team.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Thanks Mike! I hope you have an awesome day twitter.com/mikegerace6/st…
about 8 mins ago
- I need to move to Texas! I’m a Mac and Cheese guy! twitter.com/barstoolsports…
about 22 mins ago
- You like your teams pick? Let us know twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 27 mins ago
- Corrigan’s Gambling Corner: Thanksgiving Day ift.tt/3maw5nL
about 53 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds: 2021 NFL Mock Draft – Version 1.0 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/2021-n… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/GOalgH7ITR
about 57 mins ago