Last year, Antonio Brown broke out of the Pittsburgh Steelers offense becoming a WR1. Ben Roethlisberger also continues to put up solid year after solid year. There are other players on this team that can help you as well both on offense and defense.
Star: Le’Veon Bell (RB)
13 Stats: 244 carries-860 yards-8 TDs, 45 catches-420 yards
Why He’s a Star: After overcoming an early injury, Bell put up decent numbers as a rookie. Even though LeGarrette Blount will steal some carries, Bell will be on the field most of the time. He also has value in PPR leagues because of his ability to catch the ball out of the backfield. Bell should crack 1000 yards and put up 50 catches. He is a lower end RB1.
Avoid: LeGarrette Blount (RB)
13 Stats: 153 carries-769 yards-7 TDs (with NE)
Why to Avoid: After barely playing in 2012 with Tampa Bay, Blount resurrected his career with the Patriots in 2013. As the year progressed, he saw the field more and plowed his way to 7 touchdowns. He will steal some carries from Bell, but it’s doubtful he’ll rush for any more than 500 yards. Also, Bell will get many of the goal line carries, so 7 TDs again looks to be unrealistic.
Sleeper: Markus Wheaton (WR)
Why He’s A Sleeper: Wheaton did not play a lot as a rookie. He only had 12 targets and 6 catches. However, he has a chance to start opposite Antonio Brown this year. He is extremely fast and could see some points on reverses as well. I see good things for Wheaton. He’s a solid late round pickup with WR3 potential.
IDP to Watch: Ryan Shazier (LB)
13 Stats: N/A
Why: The first round pick from Ohio State is turning heads in Pittsburgh. After impressive mini-camps, Shazier looks to start next to Lawrence Timmons as inside linebackers in Pittsburgh’s 3-4 scheme. As well all know, ILB typically put up solid tackle numbers. Shazier has the potential to be a LB2/LB3.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: George Kittle Injury Update, Should you keep him or drop him in Fantasy?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:Cowboys Strength and Conditioning Coach Markus Paul passed away at the age of 54… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago