The Minnesota Vikings will eventually have a new QB at the helm with Teddy Bridgewater. They also have a talented team with many players who can help you win your fantasy league.
Star: Cordarrelle Patterson (WR)
13 Stats: 45 catches-469 yards-4 TD
Why He’s a Star: Adrian Peterson is by far the biggest start on the team, but another star is starting to shine. Patterson started slow in 2013, but showed fantastic potential as the year went on. He also displayed rushing ability with 3 TDs on 12 attempts. It would not be shocking to see Patterson double all three of the stats above. Patterson has the ability to be a potential WR2.
Avoid: Greg Jennings (WR)
13 Stats: 68 catches-804 yards-4 TDs
Why to Avoid: Jennings did not have one of his best seasons last year as he transitioned to the Vikings. I do not see his numbers improving due to Patterson’s emergence and more potential targets for Kyle Rudolph. Jennings has also battled a variety of injuries, so he is a WR4 at best.
Sleeper: Kyle Rudolph (TE)
Why He’s A Sleeper: Rudolph missed half of 2013 with an injury and put up less than spectacular numbers in the other 8 games. This year should be different due to being completely healthy and having new coordinator Norv Turner. Turner is known to rely on his tight ends and this year should be no different. Rudolph has the potential to be a TE1.
IDP to Watch: Audie Cole (LB)
13 Stats: 27 tackles-18 assists-1 sack
Why: The numbers above are underwhelming until you realize all but 3 of those tackles came in four games. When Cole wins one of the starting LB jobs for the Vikings, he is capable of putting up top 15 tackle numbers. Cole is worth targeting for your team.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivory Scott, OL, Arkansas State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ivory-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Chris Carson Injury Update, Will he return in week 12? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/chris-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uXyMukQN9V
about 40 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3sLXJ0ulY9
about 44 mins ago
- Big News @DrJesseMorse twitter.com/danielrpopper/…
about 44 mins ago
- SPEED KILLS twitter.com/TRCKFTBLGUY/st…
about 45 mins ago