The Indianapolis Colts made the playoffs last year with Andrew Luck at the helm. Things will probably not be any different this year. The Colts offense has weapons galore. If Trent Richardson can put it together, this could be a team that is playing in February. Which of these players will make an impact on your fantasy team?
Star: Andrew Luck (QB)
13 Stats: 343/570, 3,822 yards, 23 TD-9 INT, 63 carries-377 yards-4 TD
Why He’s a Star: Luck has seen his fantasy value increase in each of his first two years in the NFL. It should only rise again. He has a stable full of weapons, and one very underrated skill: his rushing ability. He has rushed for 9 TDs in his first two seasons. Luck is definitely a QB1 with the potential to land in the top 6 of all QBs.
Avoid: Hakeem Nicks (WR)
13 Stats: 56 catches-896 yards (with NY Giants)
Why to Avoid: A change of scenery should help Hakeem Nicks. However, he may see his numbers dip. This is not due to his ability, but due to the talent around him. A healthy Reggie Wayne, a talented TY Hilton, and an up-and-coming Da’Rick Rogers will probably help Nicks lose targets along the way. His value will increase though if an injury happens to one of the above receiver.
Sleeper: Dwayne Allen (TE)
Why He’s A Sleeper: An injury ended Dwayne Allen’s season after only one catch and touchdown. Back and fully healthy, Allen has the potential to be a solid TE2 on your team. He will need to take advantage of his targets due to the large number of options on his team.
IDP to Watch: LaRon Landry (DB)
13 Stats: 62 tackles-25 assists
Why: We all know LaRon Landry is a workout warrior. He does struggle to stay healthy on the field though. Landry has missed at least 4 games in three of the past four seasons. A plus to Landry’s stock is the absence of Antoine Bethea. This should lead to an increase in tackles for LaRon Landry. He should be considered a back-end starter on your IDP team.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Heads hand out their Pro Bowl Votes, Josh Allen and Big Ben both snubbed? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/pro-bo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: RaeQwon Greer, DB, Alfred University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/raeqwo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- I know tons of agents are looking for someone to make highlights for their clients. Listen make sure you hit up ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- We have been interviewing some big-time prospects already, and we are adding @GioNFLDraft into the mix. He is a be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kylin Hill, RB, Mississippi State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/kylin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago