The Cleveland Browns have certainly had an interesting offseason. From Manziel to Gordon, there have been no lack of headlines in Ohio. How will all of this affect the performance on the field? We will find out soon enough.
Star: Jordan Cameron (TE)
13 Stats: 79 receptions-906 yards-6 TDs
Why He’s a Star: Cameron broke out last year with the impressive numbers above. This year, the Browns will be focused more on the run. However, when they do throw, Cameron should be their top target. With Josh Gordon most likely out for the year, Cameron is the beneficiary of the extra targets. 1000 yards and 10 TDs are not out of the picture for the TE in Cleveland.
Avoid: Miles Austin (WR)
13 Stats: 24 receptions-244 yards (with Dallas)
Why to Avoid: Austin had a horrible year in Dallas dealing with injuries and a declining skill set. However, Austin has a chance to be the number one receiver in this crew. That being said, it would be surprising for Austin to stay healthy and put up solid numbers in a run heavy scheme with Cameron seeing the bulk of the targets.
Sleeper: Travis Benjamin (WR)
Why He’s A Sleeper: Benjamin has the speed (4.36) to be a quality WR. He also does not have many WRs holding him back on the Browns depth chart. The one thing Benjamin is lacking experience. However, the receiver is worth a stash in dynasty/keeper league formats.
IDP to Watch: Berkevious Mingo (LB)
13 Stats: 29 tackles-13 assists-5 sacks
Why: The one player who should benefit the most from Mike Pettine’s arrival in Cleveland is Mingo. As he showed in New York and Buffalo, Pettine knows how to best utilize his talent. Mingo is certainly talented, and working with his new head coach should only help him reach his potential. I expect 60 total tackles and double-digit sacks.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Richard LeCounte, S, University of Georgia nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/richar… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bGJYRQEFBy
about 28 mins ago
- Fanelli’s Fave Five Prop Bets Special: Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers ift.tt/37yJBeW
about 29 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Seth Williams, WR, Auburn University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/seth-w… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/F1A9zHBW2G
about 50 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Alex Leatherwood, OL, University of Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/alex-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/25TgtWGIlr
about 1 hour ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Javonte Williams, RB, University of North Carolina nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/javont… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago