The Cleveland Browns have certainly had an interesting offseason. From Manziel to Gordon, there have been no lack of headlines in Ohio. How will all of this affect the performance on the field? We will find out soon enough.
Star: Jordan Cameron (TE)
13 Stats: 79 receptions-906 yards-6 TDs
Why He’s a Star: Cameron broke out last year with the impressive numbers above. This year, the Browns will be focused more on the run. However, when they do throw, Cameron should be their top target. With Josh Gordon most likely out for the year, Cameron is the beneficiary of the extra targets. 1000 yards and 10 TDs are not out of the picture for the TE in Cleveland.
Avoid: Miles Austin (WR)
13 Stats: 24 receptions-244 yards (with Dallas)
Why to Avoid: Austin had a horrible year in Dallas dealing with injuries and a declining skill set. However, Austin has a chance to be the number one receiver in this crew. That being said, it would be surprising for Austin to stay healthy and put up solid numbers in a run heavy scheme with Cameron seeing the bulk of the targets.
Sleeper: Travis Benjamin (WR)
Why He’s A Sleeper: Benjamin has the speed (4.36) to be a quality WR. He also does not have many WRs holding him back on the Browns depth chart. The one thing Benjamin is lacking experience. However, the receiver is worth a stash in dynasty/keeper league formats.
IDP to Watch: Berkevious Mingo (LB)
13 Stats: 29 tackles-13 assists-5 sacks
Why: The one player who should benefit the most from Mike Pettine’s arrival in Cleveland is Mingo. As he showed in New York and Buffalo, Pettine knows how to best utilize his talent. Mingo is certainly talented, and working with his new head coach should only help him reach his potential. I expect 60 total tackles and double-digit sacks.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Clemson football player arrested for reckless driving going 115 miles per hour, and seriously injuring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Last Chance:Clemson football player arrested for reckless driving going 115 miles per hour and hitting a Postal Wor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for August 1, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Clemson football player arrested for reckless driving going 115 miles per hour, and seriously inju… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:Clemson football player arrested for reckless driving going 115 miles per hour and hitting a Posta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...