For many years, there were very few Chicago Bears to draft in fantasy football. Well, we live in a different world now. From Cutler, to Forte, to Marshall, this team is loaded with fantastic fantasy options. Here is some more information on the Bears.
Star: Alshon Jeffery (WR)
13 Stats: 89 receptions-1,421 yards-7 TDs
Why He’s a Star: There are so many options in the Chicago Bears offense for this feature. Brandon Marshall, Matt Forte, and Martellus Bennett are other solid options for all to draft, but we will focus on Jeffery. After struggling his first year, Jeffery burst onto the scene in 2013. The only worry about Jeffery is if he will maintain the level of receptions/yards due to the fact there are so many options in the offense. You may see his receptions and yards slightly decrease and his touchdowns increase. He is definitely a WR1.
Avoid: Ka’Deem Carey (RB)
13 Stats: Rookie
Why to Avoid: Matt Forte is a stud RB that is a sure fire first round pick. However, he does have a history of injuries. Carey was drafted to be his backup. He is very talented, but comes from a very different style of offense in college. I think if something were to happen to Forte, Michael Ford may get the majority of the carries.
Sleeper: Marquess Wilson (WR)
Why He’s A Sleeper: Wilson is moving into the third receiver slot in this high-powered offense. He may not see as many targets as the players mentioned above, but if someone goes down with an injury, big things could be on the way for Wilson. He is worth a stash, especially in a dynasty/keeper league.
IDP to Watch: D.J. Williams (LB)
13 Stats: 19 tackles-8 assists-2 sacks
Why: The biggest obstacle in D.J. Williams career has never been talent. Injuries have slowed down Williams many times, including next year. However, if he stays healthy, he is poised to put up 90-100 total tackles and be a solid LB3.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivory Scott, OL, Arkansas State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ivory-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1MejcxfGxA
about 46 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Chris Carson Injury Update, Will he return in week 12? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/chris-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago