Chris Kluwe is a very smart individual and seems to have some great intentions, but his law suit is making him look like more of a joke than anything.
Kluwe is trying to sue the Vikings for their Special teams coach saying “gay slurs” since he is an activists for pro rights.
The thing that upsets me more is in the report, Kluwe reportedly walked around with a hole in his shorts saying he was a rape victim of Jerry Sandusky’s. If you remember correctly, Sandusky raped a number of children and was sentenced for his alleged crimes.
Well Kluwe admitted to doing it on Twitter, and to me he looks more like a hypocrite than anything.
@ChrisWarcraft: Sure I gave my strength coach a hard time. Once. I made a joke about the Sandusky case, because he was a big Penn State guy.
@ChrisWarcraft: Over half the team did it for over a month, including asking him if he “raped any little boys lately,” repeatedly, in front of coaches.
This is not funny, picking on rape victims is a huge low blow, especially when their children, which is worse than any comment about an adult. Those children didn’t deserve what happened to them. This is disgusting.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/pat-fr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/6ZgSUIddJK
about 20 mins ago
- Top Fantasy Streamers for Week 12 ift.tt/39fay9I
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Football: Week 12 Waiver Wire Report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/SzjuQpUTOs
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: D’Wayne Eskridge, WR/DB, Western Michigan University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/dwayne… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Oh No!!!! Ravens about to mess up Thanksgiving
about 42 mins ago