The Atlanta Falcons today announced that they have placed wide receiver Drew Davis on the training camp physically unable to perform list.
“Drew felt some discomfort in his foot at the end of mini-camp,” said Head Coach Mike Smith. “We decided to send him to the doctors for some evaluations and it was determined he had suffered an injury that would require a procedure. He recently had the procedure done and we expect him to miss around six weeks, which is why we have decided to place him on Training Camp PUP.”
Davis, 6-1, 204 pounds, was signed by the Falcons as a college free agent on July 26, 2011. He has appeared in 32 career games with 16 receptions for 216 yards and three touchdowns while also playing a key role on special teams.
Davis will likely be on the team at the beginning of the season, and could have to sit out around six weeks.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Javonte Williams, RB, University of North Carolina… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Kenny Golladay Injury Update, The hip could keep the Lions WR out again… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Seahawks signed WR Darvin Kidsy to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/darvin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vYDVk9XBHF
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:Vikings WR Adam Thielen has been taken off the COVID-19 list, EXPECT HIM TO PLAY week 13… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Betting Strategy – How to Profit Betting on Football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-be… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/IMckpYxJiE
about 42 mins ago