When we look at rookie quarterbacks this year that could start their first game we hope they will be able to come in and prodcue from day one, but not all rokkies have good luck.
Back on Sept. 24th 1950, Jim Hardy of the Chicago Cardinals set an NFL record by throwing 8 Interceptions in a game. The very next week Hardy threw for 6 Touchdowns just 1 shy of tying the NFL record.
So of the rookie quarterbacks that could get their first start in 2014, who do you think will have the best start? Will it be Blake Bortles, Johnny Manziel, Teddy Bridgewater, Jimmy Garoppolo or Derek Carr?
I feel Johnny Football will have a very impressive season, but I could be wrong. Teddy Bridgewater if given thw chance could have a great chance to succeed in Minnesota.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Falcons WR Julio Jones could end up being a game-time decision week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Pickard’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings ift.tt/3pSlxMl
about 13 mins ago
- ICYMI:Will Raheem Mostert return from injury this week? His coach is hopeful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- That shirt would look good on these biceps!! Proud of you fam! twitter.com/bullittteam/st…
about 26 mins ago
- I can dig it twitter.com/krulltruistic/…
about 43 mins ago