Victor Hampton had to wait quite a long time after the NFL Draft to hear the phone ring. Two teams are reportedly interested in giving the former All-SEC cornerback an opportunity to work out. He will work out for the Bengals on Tuesday and the Giants on Wednesday.
It’s the opportunity Hampton has waited for since being passed over during and after last month’s NFL Draft. With the Giants, Hampton could potentially reunite with former Gamecocks teammate Kelcy Quarles. The junior defensive tackle that was under investigation with Hampton after a night club incident, who was signed as an un-drafted free agent last month by the team.
Hampton will need to get his head out of his butt if he wants to make it in the NFL, but we already know that the Bengals are not afraid to take a chance on a guy. They did take a chance on Vontaze Burfict and that turned into a Pro Bowl linebacker that is about to get a check for around 9 million a season.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:Week 1 QB Index, Mahomes Not Top 3? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nTawNfjWax
about 50 mins ago
- ICYMI:These NFL fan bases need to relax it has only been two weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fan-ba… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/G9CINzUm9a
about 51 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Corey Brown Jr., DT, Valdosta State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/corey-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago