Are you looking for a quarterback in Fantasy Football that you might not want to take in the first round? In most leagues the quarterback is not as significant as the running back position, but if you want a few guys that I feel are going to be sleepers in 2014, check out this list.
While everyone in your draft is going to be targeting guys like Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, and Aaron Rodgers, there are a few guys that I feel will be just as productive if not more productive.
Matthew Stafford in the 2nd round could be a huge steal. The guy is playing in a system that is going to allow him to spread the ball around. Jim Caldwell assisted Joe Flacco and Peyton Manning in getting to the Super Bowl. The Lions gave Stafford another huge target in Eric Ebron who is going to be drawing a mismatch every game. This team is already a pass first team, and now they have more than just one weapon. Expect big things from Stafford.
Nick Foles in Philly is another huge steal. In most drafts he is going around the 2nd to 3rd round. If you want a productive quarterback, Foles is the guy. The kid has a cannon and we already know what to expect from a Chip Kelly offense. Foles is going to be a steal in a fantasy draft. He will be a guy that I am looking at early in my fantasy games. I expect Foles to go off in 2014.
RG3 is going to kill it in Jay Gruden’s system, trust me. I worked with Jay Gruden back with the Orlando Predators and the man is a genius when it comes to offense. The former Arena Football gunslinger is going to put RG3 in the spot to succeed. I can see RG3 winning comeback player of the year. RG3 will explode into the scene in 2014, and could have the best season of his career. He should be available in round 3 of your fantasy draft, but if he is drafted in round 2, it is still a steal.
While many think the Oakland Raiders are going to be bad, I think differently. The Raiders have tons of weapons and Matt Schaub is coming off the worst season of his career. I expect the new quarterback in Oakland to spread the ball around pretty good. Schaub is a steal, and I can honestly see him throwing for 4,000 yards in 2014. Schaub will face some pretty lame defenses in 2014 and he will get huge help out of the back field from MJD in 2014. You might be able to get Schaub as your second quarterback, and it will pay off deeply.
These are just a few guys to keep an eye on in 2014. They will all help your fantasy football team.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Tristian Green, Linebacker nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/tristi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Spotlight: Pika Leota, Offensive Lineman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/pika-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Way Too Early 2022 NFL Mock Draft: QB’s to know? | Film of Malik Willis, Carson Strong, Desmond Ridder… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jaron Moorer, Wide Receiver nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/jaron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ciGO4MzAsS
about 57 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Wells, Defensive End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EUHs041mSU
about 1 hour ago