#Texans announce offensive tackle David Quessenberry was diagnosed with lymphoma. Jarring news for a really good guy.
Texans OT David Quessenberry will be placed on the NFL’s Non-Football Illness List after being diagnosed with lymphoma.
6/10/14 11:17 AM
Quessenberry was drafted in the sixth round of the 2013 NFL Draft. He played his college football at San Jose State University.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Guy's do me a favor and like our newest addition on YouTube's Channel. It is @QBspotlight and his channel is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Big Board 2.0: Top 480 prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft presented by Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Oregon High School broken-hearted after star football prospect Ezekiel Crowder’s suicide nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/ezekie…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Charles Westbrook, Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/charle… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Last Chance:QB Spotlight: Quarterback Jack Abraham transferring from Southern Miss to Mississippi State… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago