Richard Sherman is a very high priced cornerback in the NFL and he is now landed another major deal.
Sherman will he the latest NFL player to be featured as part of Campbell’s Chunky Soup “Mama’s Boy” campaign.
Campbell’s senior brand manager, Neeli Straiges, said that Sherman had been on Campbell’s radar since the start of last season. Sherman will be featured in ads that also star his mother, Beverly. Shooting begins in Los Angeles this weekend.
It is pretty crazy to think that this so-called bad boy or thug from Compton has come so far. Hopefully it will change the perception of some who believe Sherman is such a bad guy.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I have thought about that, but he never had run-ins. He did exactly what he was asked even when it came to switchi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- It wasn’t hard to say right twitter.com/k_masterman/st…
about 14 mins ago
- One of his only penalties right here! Jack Del Rio got mad too. It was against my Bills and guess what happened? R… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- First off he is a punter and not a kicker and @PatMcAfeeShow had a personality and that didn’t prevent him from get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- I love this response, come with actual evidence of shenanigans? Dont just put some bs in the air without merit. Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago