Today the St. Louis Rams signed Lamarcus Joyner, who they traded up to land. The team was afraid that Jeff Fisher’s former team would jump up to draft him.
Fisher said immediately afterward that he was worried that Tennessee would take Joyner, and the Titans trading down after the Rams traded up for Joyner seems to suggest that there’s a good chance Fisher is right.
But Michael Silver of NFL Media, who was in the Rams’ draft room, suggests that Fisher had more than just a hunch that the Titans wanted Joyner.
“I don’t know how we did it,” Fisher said afterward. “I just had a feeling.”
This is great news for the Rams who will need Joyner to come in and play a vital role in his rookie year at least on special teams.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jimmy Strickland, Long Snapper nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jimmy-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Green, Athlete nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/l1egGR7SWs
about 57 mins ago
- Last Chance:QB Playground Edition: Who’s Swinging Up, Who’s Sliding Down? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9i5HzaM6Pi
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tevin Singleton, CB, Bowie State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago