Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com is reporting that the Green Bay Packers are concerned that running back Johnathan Franklin might have a career-threatening neck injury.
The team’s former fourth-rounder from UCLA hasn’t practiced this offseason, and the Packers are “putting Franklin through more tests to determine whether it’s safe for him to continue playing.”
This is not great news for the former standout running back. Franklin could be forced out the league faster than expected.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Waiver Wire nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9SqTZRlDzv
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football: Target Leaders After 2 Weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/target… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/AFWlCRpKK0
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Did You See This:Week 2 QB Index, Josh Allen has a huge jump after beating Dolphins nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb-ind… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Report: Chicago Bulls Hiring Billy Donovan as Next Head Coach ift.tt/2Eqe1FB
about 2 hours ago