Police arrested two men as part of a large heroin bust on Mount Washington. The house belonged to former NFL player Deshea Townsend. Deshea was renting the house to a tenant according to multiple reports, but this amount seized in this drug bust, is enough to really control a large portion of the Pittsburgh Area.
According to the Attorney General’s Office, two men were arrested at a home on William Street.The suspects have been identified as 33-year-old Price Montgomery and 35-year-old James Perrin. Law enforcement and the DEA seized 1,500 bricks of heroin (75,000 stamped bags), 16 firearms, more than $100,000 in cash and jewelry, two luxury vehicles, Cuban cigars and a live chicken.
I don’t know is Townsend will be in trouble for this incident, but if he truly did not know that his tenants were selling drugs, he should be fine. Still this is a bad situation for the former Steeler.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jarrod Hewitt, DT, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jarrod… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Z0x3E3jK0L
about 50 mins ago
- Did You See This:Trey Lance’s two pro days mean nothing | Former NFL scout says he is a bust waiting to happen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Alabama RB Najee Harris | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/najee-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- One of the best players in the FCS! He tore it up this year @Cameron7Ward is a manimal! twitter.com/uiwfootball/st…
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:Trey Lance’s two pro days mean nothing | Former NFL scout says he is a bust waiting to happen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago