Police arrested two men as part of a large heroin bust on Mount Washington. The house belonged to former NFL player Deshea Townsend. Deshea was renting the house to a tenant according to multiple reports, but this amount seized in this drug bust, is enough to really control a large portion of the Pittsburgh Area.
According to the Attorney General’s Office, two men were arrested at a home on William Street.The suspects have been identified as 33-year-old Price Montgomery and 35-year-old James Perrin. Law enforcement and the DEA seized 1,500 bricks of heroin (75,000 stamped bags), 16 firearms, more than $100,000 in cash and jewelry, two luxury vehicles, Cuban cigars and a live chicken.
I don’t know is Townsend will be in trouble for this incident, but if he truly did not know that his tenants were selling drugs, he should be fine. Still this is a bad situation for the former Steeler.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Week 3 Injury Report: 54 players suffered from injuries this week, tons of safeties nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 3 Injury Report: 8 wide receivers and 7 safeties went down with injuries nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Did You See This:9 Hilarious Player Nicknames You’ve never heard of nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nickna… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/k8YCaVvNhQ
about 57 mins ago
- Did You See This:Three WHAT THE F#$* plays of Week 3; What are you doing? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/OFnvdewmBw
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Why wouldn’t Eagles Head Coach Doug Pederson just throw the ball up in Overtime?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago